Delete Glassdoor Account – Job search on the go – read the freshest job listings, openings and honest company reviews, wherever you are. Plus, you can find out what it’s really like to work for companies; from office culture to salaries and benefits, we’ve got everything you need to know to follow your dream career and discover a job you’ll love!
Meanwhile, the question, is are you fed up of your Glassdoor account and looking for a chance to delete it? If the answer is YES then this is where you can benefit from our step-by step guide on how to delete your Glassdoor account on PC/Website, Android app and on the iPhone app at any point in time without necessary running to computer center or friends for assistance.
However, before we proceed with the steps on how to Delete Glassdoor Account here are some of our outstanding features that you failed to explore while you were using our account.
Features of Glassdoor Account
1. Job search – Our powerful job search tool automatically finds the most suitable new vacancies for you among millions of job listings
2. Company reviews – Know what former and current employees really think and see benefits, salaries and the office culture
3. Apply on the go – Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you’ll never miss out on a good career opportunity (just look for the ‘Apply on Phone’ label)
4. Interview Questions & Reviews – Got an interview? Prepare by reading typical questions and interview experiences
5. Find jobs suited to you – We’ll alert you when we see new jobs listings that match your job search
Salaries and Benefits
• Use the ‘Know Your Worth’ tool to reveal how your market value has trended over time, how it compares to typical workers in the same field, and also plot your current base salary
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
Job Search & Vacancy Alerts
• Receive instant push notifications as soon as we find jobs suited to you
• Quickly create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which job listings are new in the last day
Apply On Your Phone
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you’ll never miss out on a good opportunity (just look for the ‘Apply on Phone’ label)
• Swipe on a job listing to email it over, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Company Reviews, Salaries & Benefits
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
How to Delete Glassdoor Account or Deactivate Glassdoor Account
1. Open your email account that is registered with account.
2. Now compose a email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY INFORMATION AND CANCEL ACCOUNT”
4. Now write an email regarding changing your account information to make it look like a dummy account sample given here and click on send button.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while Delete Glassdoor Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social median accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.