Delete Grizzly Account – Tired of hunting GUYS? We are very proud to present to you, Grizzly Gay Men App, the hottest gay dating app ever made! Express your feelings through your fingertip! Get ready to find your Leonard & Larry or your Rick and Drew in your own Bear City! Get a chance to meet new friends, groups, and partners, in the LGBT community!
Meanwhile, the question, is are you fed up of your Grizzly account and looking for a chance to delete it? If the answer is YES then this is where you can benefit from our step-by-step guide on how to delete your Grizzly account on PC/Website, Android app and on the iPhone app at any point in time on your own without necessarily running to computer center or friends for assistance.
However, before we proceed with the steps on how to Delete Grizzly Account here are some of our outstanding features that you failed to explore while you were using our account.
Features of Grizzly Account
• NEW – Assemble your crew with Group Chat!
• See people nearby based on your location
• Browse re-designed profiles with bigger photos
• Chat and share private photos
• Filter your search to find what you want
• Customize your profile to share more about yourself
• Star your favorites and block others
• Report people easily and safely
• Send your location and make it easier to meet
• More ways to quickly find what you’re looking for
• More ways to chat with people around the world
How to Delete Grizzly Account or Deactivate Grizzly Account
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding canceling your account sample given here and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while Delete Grizzly Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.