Delete NetEase Mail Account – NetEase official mail website, the first selection of 840 million NetEase Mail users.
Meanwhile, the question is, are you fed up of your NetEase Mail account and looking for a chance to delete it? If the answer is YES then this is where you can benefit from our step-by-step guide on how to delete your NetEase Mail account on PC/Website, Android app and on the iPhone app at any point in time on your own without necessarily running to computer center or friends for assistance.
However, before we proceed with the steps on how to Delete NetEase Mail Account here are some of our outstanding features that you failed to explore while you were using our account.
Features of NetEase Mail Account
● Use your NetEase mail account as 163, 126, yeah, 188, vip.163.com, vip.126.com, etc.
● Real-time push notification.
– Full IMAP/SMTP/POP3/Exchange support
Support both NetEase mail and popular email service as Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, MobileMe, iCloud, QQ, Sina, Sohu, other IMAP/SMTP/POP3/Exchange server.
– Smart Server Configuration
Automatically configure service setting, one-click to login.
– Multiple accounts
Switch multiple accounts quickly and easily.
Real-time push notification.
– Pattern lock
Pattern lock is available to protect your mailbox privacy.
Full CardDAV support, sync contacts between iPhone, Android, Tablet, Mac, and PC.
How to Delete NetEase Mail Account or Deactivate NetEase Mail Account
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding canceling your account sample given here and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while Delete NetEase Mail Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.