Revolut is a radically better account to manage your money better, anywhere in the world. Unlike the banks, we speak to our customers like humans, we don’t add hidden fees and we put technology at the heart of everything we do.
Meanwhile, the question, is are you fed up of your Revolut account and looking for a chance to delete it? If the answer is YES then this is where you can benefit from our step-by-step guide on how to delete your Revolut account on PC/Website, Android app and on the iPhone app at any point in time without necessarily running to computer center or friends for assistance.
However, before we proceed with the steps on how to Delete Revolut Account here are some of our outstanding features that you failed to explore while you were using our account.
Features of Revolut Account
● Get instant spending notifications after every card payment
● See how much you spend each month on things like groceries and transport
● Set up monthly spending budgets for things like restaurants and bars
● Round up every card payment and save up your spare change
● Spend abroad in over 150 currencies with the real exchange rate
● Hold and exchange 24 currencies in the app with the real exchange rate
● Protect yourself abroad with our affordable overseas travel insurance
● Transfer money abroad with the real exchange rate
● Send and request money from friends and family at the touch of a button
● Set up direct debits and recurring payments in seconds
● Split the bill with friends and family and we’ll take care of the math
● If you lose or misplace your card, just freeze/unfreeze it from within the app
● Turn on and off things like contactless, ecommerce and swipe payments
● Speak with one of our friendly agents with 24/7 customer support
How to Delete Revolut Account or Deactivate Revolut Account
Currently, there is only one way to delete your account from the Revolut app which is given below:-
PS:- Make sure to withdraw all the remaining balance before you continue the process of deleting your account.
Delete Your Account Live Chat
1. Open your Revolut application and visit the contact section.
2. Tap on the Live Chat icon and start a conversation with the company representative.
3. Tell him that you want to close your account and answer his question to verify your identity.
Note: This deletion is permanent, and all your account data will be removed.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while Delete Revolut Account and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.