Global Call Forwarding is now accepting applications for International Business Communications Scholarship in fall 2019. The scholarship award is available for a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university within the United States or abroad.
This scholarship is designed to support students with the opportunity to pursue their goals by assisting them with the cost of their education. They continue to offer cutting-edge business solutions helping businesses of all sizes with their communication needs.
They successfully serve thousands of businesses around the world, from small enterprises to large multinational corporations. They utilize an advanced global network and innovative service features.
Who May Eligible
1. Applicant must be a currently enrolled, full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university within the United States or abroad.
2. Applicants must have a transcript showing a GPA of 3.0 or higher prior.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship application, you will need to choose a single topic from the 4 options listed below and submit a minimum 800-word essay about that topic using the form below.
The essay topics (choose 1):
1. How can a business expand internationally using virtual phone numbers and virtual office locations?
2. How can advanced features of VOIP services help businesses located in multiple time zones?
3. How can a business advertise and track their marketing efforts using virtual phone numbers?
4. Explain how using virtual phone numbers with call recording can give an advantage to sales and customer service professionals.
Benefit: The program will be awarded$2,500 for the full-time undergraduate student.
Application Deadline: The International Business Communications Scholarship will be closed on October 1, 2019
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while on International Business Communications Scholarship 2019 and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.