Founded in 1746, Princeton University is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education in the United States. It is a private Ivy League research university that provides undergraduate and graduates instruction in the humanities, social science, natural science, and engineering.
Princeton acceptance rate is 7.1%. It offers professional degrees through the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, the School of Engineering and Applied Science, the School of Architecture and the Bendheim Center for Finance.
Last year, the Princeton University’s admission rate was 6.1 percent. Its annual undergraduate and graduate enrollments are 5,251, 2,781. The University has offered admission to 1,941 students or 5.5 percent of the record 35,370 applicants for the Class of 2022.
What GPA Do You Need To Get Into the Princeton University?
If you’re junior or senior, your GPA is hard to change from this point on.
1. The average GPA at Princeton is 3.9.
2. This makes Princeton Extremely Competitive for GPAs.
3. With a GPA of 3.9, Princeton requires you to be at the top of your class.
Is Princeton University An Ivy League School?
1. Princeton University is a private Ivy League research university in Princeton, New Jersey.
2. The Trustees of Princeton University, a 40-member board, is responsible for the overall direction of the University.
3. Princeton University is among the wealthiest universities in the world.
Princeton University Sat Score Analysis (New 1600 Sat)
In terms of the individual subjects on the SAT, here’s how the percentiles shake out:
|Section||Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
What Is a Good ACT Score At the Princeton University?
What are the ACT requirements for prospective students to get into Princeton?
The average ACT score composite at Princeton is a 33.
Is Princeton University a Prestigious School?
1. Princeton University is one of the most selective colleges in the country.
2. Princetonians pursue service in many ways, such as through a profession, vocation or role.
3. Princeton became the first university to eliminate loans for all students who qualify for financial aid.
What Is the Princeton University Best Known For?
1. Princeton has one graduate residential college, known simply as the Graduate College, located beyond Forbes College at the outskirts of campus.
2. It has been the subject of numerous aspects of popular culture.
3. Princeton is one of a handful of universities that applies the same policy to international students.
How Much Does It Cost To Go To Princeton University?
The estimated* cost of attendance for 2019-20 is $73,450 and includes:
1. Tuition: $51,870
2. Room charge: $10,090
3. Board rate: $7,060
4. Residential college fee: $930
5. Estimated miscellaneous expenses: $3,500
What Majors is the Princeton University known for?
1. The most popular majors at Princeton University include Public Policy Analysis, General; Computer Engineering, General, Econometrics and Quantitative Economics, History, General, and Operations Research.
2. Princeton-sponsored service programs offer positive ways for students, faculty, and staff to engage with the larger community.
How Much Is Tuition at Princeton University?
1. The 2018 undergraduate tuition & fees of Princeton University are $47,140 for their students and the 2018 graduate school tuition & fees are $48,940.
2. The undergraduate 2018-2019 estimated tuition & fees at Princeton University is $49,055.
Is Princeton University a Public Or Private School?
1. Princeton as the best value among private university that was located in Princeton, New Jersey.
2. It emphasizes original and independent scholarship whereas master’s degree programs in architecture, engineering, finance, and public affairs and public policy prepare candidates for careers in public life and professional practice.
What Is SAT Score Required For Princeton University?
What are the SAT requirements for students to be admitted to Princeton University?
1. The average SAT score composite at Princeton is 1520.
Therefore, feel free to make your comment and contribution if you find any difficulty while Princeton Acceptance Rate and we shall get back to you immediately. Meanwhile, you can also share page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. Thanks.